What to Consider When Buying New Outdoor Blinds for your Café
Choosing blinds for your café can add a welcoming and stylish appeal to the indoor and outdoor seating area. When selecting the perfect café blinds, you should consider four factors to help you achieve the right look.
When selecting the material of your new blinds, you want to consider the style, strength, and durability. Typically, café blinds can be PVC, mesh fabric or acrylic materials. But the quality of the material can vary significantly from one supplier to the next.
So, look for blinds with high-quality UV and fade-resistant materials and specially manufactured to endure harsh weather conditions. Blinds should also have a welded edge to eliminate fraying and add strength. All the other elements and fittings of the blind system should be from quality aluminum and stainless steel.
The design and style of blinds can make or break the aesthetic. So, when your café hosts friends for coffee catchups or families with little ones who enjoy a hot choccy, you should consider how every design element will make them feel. Including the design of your café’s blinds. All About Shade offers a range of styles to suit various outdoor settings.
- Crank & clip outdoor blinds – Also known as straight drop blinds, can reach 5.5 m in width. The solid but versatile blind is perfect for any application.
- Roof to fence blinds– These are a great way to extend your café’s outdoor area while providing privacy alongside other businesses. They are great for providing natural light while blocking out harmful UV rays.
- Ziptrak® Outdoor Blinds – These modern and elegantly designed blinds are commonly used as external window blinds and reduce UV, heat and glare from the sun – making them especially useful during hot summer days.
- Folding Arm Awnings – These offer a functional shading solution that covers areas of almost any size. You can even install them to create a spectacular veranda effect.
- External Shutters – Aluminum plantation shutters offer a neat and modern appearance. With the right choice, your outdoor and indoor seating area can appear elegant and functional.
The cost of blinds for your café can vary greatly, so it’s good to keep your budget in mind when shopping around for outdoor blinds. While it’s not always necessary to buy the most expensive option, inexpensive outdoor blinds can often show wear and tear shortly after installation. If you are uncertain about the quality of the product, we recommend doing research and contacting the blind retailer to learn more.
For the best results in both the appearance and durability of your café blinds, it’s best to get an expert to install your outdoor blinds rather than doing it yourself. All About Shade’s team of professionals will ensure that they install your new blinds correctly, so they withstand the test of time and weather.
Fortunately, All About Shade has you covered a range of versatile café blinds available in various designs, styles and materials that offer perfect shade and reliable protection from wind and rain.
If you’ve been thinking of new outdoor blinds for your café, now is the time. With excellent prices and shorter lead times, you can now build the perfect outdoor seating area for your customers to enjoy right through winter.
To arrange a free quote, fill out the “Free Measure & Quote” form, and one of our friendly team members will get in touch. Looking for a little more inspiration? Have a look through our collection of recent installations.